Objective: Use my IT and management background to develop innovation.
Entrepreneur / Developer 2011-
Primarily Blockchain Oriented
Remote, in person as needed
- Bitcoin user and dev since 2011
- Wrote Ethereum smart contract dealing with NFTs with utility along with Web3 integration(NDA, Solidity, Web3, ERC20, ERC721, private ETH blockchain for testing)
- Developed backend design for using blockchain for elections and logistical needs. Was brought in as a blockchain expert for the team. (2021). www.gbinnovators.com
- Forked WAVES for custom fintech solution. (NDA, Ideation, Java / Scala, identification of all changes needed in the fork, lead a 4 person programming team over 2 months to implement)
- Developed web services to enable streaming of realtime sporting events with gamification. (Multicast streaming on Unix)
Dowagiac, MI 1998-2010
President / Owner
- Founded LocalLink to answer demand for Internet services for SouthWest Michigan.
- Developed and rolled out Web based Customer Billing/Management/Authentication software for all LocalLink customers
- Was involved in the day to day activities of all technology assets of a regional ISP
- Was involved in the original setup and continued administration of all technology
assets. Including LAMP, Radius, Email, Spam and Virus filtering.
- Developed Windows configuration and branding software used by thousands of clients
- Developed many custom web applications to meet diverse business needs
- Continued custom development of applications and web services
- Did business presentations to national business organizations
Dowagiac, MI 1998-2001
President / co-Founder
- Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2000 Michigan Finalist for founding and continued growth of ComAuction.
- Runner up for PC Computing Best of the Best for Business Auctions, year 1999
- An Original Co-Founder of ComAuction, 1998.
- Involved in setup and backed programming of the web based, database driven business auction.
- Programmed XML data exchange with partners
- Wrote business plans and financial projections
Operating Systems : BSD Variants, Linux, Windows, Mac, Solaris, SunOS,
Services : AWS, IPFS, Arweave
Development Tools : Visual Studio, Remix, Basic Photoshop, Git, BitBucket, Slack, Asana
Misc : As a hobby, Co-lead developer for 15 years on a MUD (Multi User Dimension) ’95-2010. Text based multi player game with thousands of players over that time, allowing players to create and expand the game with a system of mentoring new programmers. It reached over 10,000+ “rooms”.
References available upon request